WOA Fall Convention – Thank you!
Plain and simple, we love being part of the WOA's Conventions. It's a fantastic way to talk to our current and potential customers face-to-face in a relaxed environment. We're happy to sponsor both the WOA and WPA in as many ways as we can to support the education that this event provides local ECPs. For those of you who were able to stop by our booth last week, thank you for the enjoyable conversation. If you have any suggestions for the next event, including giveaways, please let us know! We'd love to hear from you. [caption id="attachment_2672" align="alignnone" width="165"] Day 1 - Dr. Paul Filar of Peninsula Vision Care[/caption] [caption id="attachment_2673" align="alignnone" width="165"] Day 2 - Betty Weiland of Griebenow Eyecare[/caption] [caption id="attachment_2674" align="alignnone" width="300"] WOA Food Trifecta: Mozz Sticks, Swedish Meatballs and Chicken Fingers. Yummo![/caption]
- We're Proud to Announce our First Swarf Pick-up!
- FREE Webinar: Blutech Master Series: Kids & Blue Light
- We're Hiring! Are You the Production Manager We're Looking For?
- Our America’s Finest Optical Retailers (AFOR) Contest is back for 2022!
- We're Hiring! Remote CS Positions Available Now! Plus Competitive Wages and Awesome Benefits!