"What's New Monthly" October Newsletter 2015
What's New October 2015
This Month's Issue of What's New Monthly Topics:*New Addition - Schneider TSA *Thanks Carl Zeiss - Now I can't stand my regular lenses *It Might Not Be Pretty - But It's Effective *Temple Lengths Improve Fitting Heights & Frame Comfort *Cherry Optical, Inc - Exclusive Manufacturer of ChromaPop Lenses for Smith Optics *Nanofilm - Defog It Cloths *Digital Lenticularization (Edge Thinning) - Makes Impossible, Possible *Avoid Delays - Avoid Plastic In Sunglass Frames *Gene Therapy Could Help Treat Blindness
- We're Proud to Announce our First Swarf Pick-up!
- FREE Webinar: Blutech Master Series: Kids & Blue Light
- We're Hiring! Are You the Production Manager We're Looking For?
- Our America’s Finest Optical Retailers (AFOR) Contest is back for 2022!
- We're Hiring! Remote CS Positions Available Now! Plus Competitive Wages and Awesome Benefits!