Responding to COVID-19: BARBICIDE® Deemed Safe – Tested by COL
Dear Eye Care Professionals,
We did an experiment, and...
BARBICIDE Deemed Safe – Tested by COL
Many eye care professionals are looking for a safe and effective method for infection control on frames. A product that caught our attention was BARBICIDE®. BARBICIDE® has been proven safe for use on non-porous materials and does not appear to affect optical lenses. This last weekend we let a handful of different lenses, with and without AR, soak in a higher than the recommended concentration of BARBICIDE®. Upon evaluation of the eyewear and lenses on Monday, we were unable to identify any visible deformation. For this reason, we are confident in recommending BARBICIDE® as a safe and effective solution to disinfect eyewear. BARBICIDE® does have certification programs available to ensure you are utilizing their product correctly: https://barbicide.com/certification/.
- We're Proud to Announce our First Swarf Pick-up!
- FREE Webinar: Blutech Master Series: Kids & Blue Light
- We're Hiring! Are You the Production Manager We're Looking For?
- Our America’s Finest Optical Retailers (AFOR) Contest is back for 2022!
- We're Hiring! Remote CS Positions Available Now! Plus Competitive Wages and Awesome Benefits!