Mapping A Blue Light Gameplan - Join Us July 12th
Be there, or be square! You're invited to attend B.L.U.E (Blue Light Understanding & Education) for both C.O.P.E. and ABO credits. Be sure to visit Cherry Optical, Inc's booth at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel and say "Hi" to Bob Cornejo - Sales Representative & Bill Lee - Premium Brand Consultant!
A one-hour course, “Mapping A Blue Light Gameplan,” with dinner, presented by Michael Della Pesca, ABOM, providing both C.O.P.E. and ABO continuing education. 6:00-9:00pm.
Registration opens at 6:00pm. Meal and program begin at 6:30. Come early and stay post event to discuss Blue Light solutions with the event sponsors.
REGISTRATION IS FREE, BUT SEATING IS LIMITED!
Additional Meeting Dates/Locations are as follows:
- Minneapolis, MN - July 13 at Crowne Plaza - Mall of America
- Dallas, TX - July 19 at Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites
- Houston, - TX July 20 at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks
- Orlando, FL - July 26 at DoubleTree/Hilton
- Miami, FL - July 27 at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel
- White Plains, NY - August 9 at Crowne Plaza White Plains-Downtown
- Albany, NY - August 10 at Hilton Albany
- Los Angeles, CA - August 16 at Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles
- San Francisco, CA - August 17 at Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport
- SHAW LENS INC. ANNOUNCES NEW STRATEGIC PARTNER; CHERRY OPTICAL LAB
- Help us Congratulate Joann on Earning the 2020 NYSSO Best of Profession Awards!
- AN INVESTMENT IN OUR FUTURE - AND YOURS
- CHERRY OPTICAL LAB SELECTED AS FIRST INDEPENDENT LAB TO PARTICIPATE IN ESSILOR EXPERTS™ PROGRAM
- UPDATE ON LABORATORY OPERATIONS