And Then There Were Three - Mei 641A's That Is!
Growing, growing, growing and it's almost gone! Or rather, it's leaving Italy and heading to little ol' Green Bay, WI. What is it? It's our newest Mei 641A Lens Milling machine. Once here, installed and onboard, we'll be running three of these 24/5. This is the ship that our newest Mei 641A is loaded onto. You can track it with us here: https://goo.gl/gwFn8a. Want to see something super crazy? Scroll down a little bit and click the red latest position button. Then, zoom out a bit to see all the ships! Wow! [Best_Wordpress_Gallery id="14" gal_title="Mei 641A"]
- SHAW LENS INC. ANNOUNCES NEW STRATEGIC PARTNER; CHERRY OPTICAL LAB
- Help us Congratulate Joann on Earning the 2020 NYSSO Best of Profession Awards!
- AN INVESTMENT IN OUR FUTURE - AND YOURS
- CHERRY OPTICAL LAB SELECTED AS FIRST INDEPENDENT LAB TO PARTICIPATE IN ESSILOR EXPERTS™ PROGRAM
- UPDATE ON LABORATORY OPERATIONS