And Then There Were Three - Mei 641A's That Is!
Growing, growing, growing and it's almost gone! Or rather, it's leaving Italy and heading to little ol' Green Bay, WI. What is it? It's our newest Mei 641A Lens Milling machine. Once here, installed and onboard, we'll be running three of these 24/5. This is the ship that our newest Mei 641A is loaded onto. You can track it with us here: https://goo.gl/gwFn8a. Want to see something super crazy? Scroll down a little bit and click the red latest position button. Then, zoom out a bit to see all the ships! Wow! [Best_Wordpress_Gallery id="14" gal_title="Mei 641A"]
- FREE CE Double Header presented by Barry Santini - Sunday, June 27, 2021. Register Today!
- Free ABO CE Webinar - Delivering Durability Like Never Before with the new Crizal® Rock™
- Have you tried Transitions® XTRActive® Polarized?
- NEW! Crizal Rock Available at COL
- Did you know COL is a Götti Switzerland Authorized Laboratory?