What’s New University
With just over a month left before What’s New University, we are being flooded with phone calls, posts, faxes and emails full of eagerness; and it’s catching. Most noticeable is the overall sense of readiness, excitement and exhilaration. From the avid Eye Care Professionals signing up for our free CE Courses to the Vendors’ enthusiasm about the venue – the historic Lambeau Field Atrium - to our Staff sharing memories from years past, the anticipation is contagious. Our Speakers have put together a great line-up and everyone is abuzz debating which courses to select. Looking to relive some firsthand experiences? Take a look at the following blogs: Charlie Blankenship's "Project Football Specs" & Sandy Brubaker's "Education on the Weekend". Cherry Optical, Inc is proud to host an event that touches so many lives; the feeling of camaraderie in our industry is overwhelming and we’re thrilled to be at the center of it. We stand behind the notion that people come alive when their minds are open to education. Education inspires new ideas, new forms of care and an overall sense of enlightenment. We believe we’re all in this together and we can’t wait to reunite with everyone in March! Register for courses here: whatsnew.university RSVP to the event on our Facebook page here: WNU 2016
- We're Proud to Announce our First Swarf Pick-up!
- FREE Webinar: Blutech Master Series: Kids & Blue Light
- We're Hiring! Are You the Production Manager We're Looking For?
- Our America’s Finest Optical Retailers (AFOR) Contest is back for 2022!
- We're Hiring! Remote CS Positions Available Now! Plus Competitive Wages and Awesome Benefits!