Please Note: Hurricane Florence is causing UPS Delays
Hey, folks here's a friendly reminder that UPS delivery times are being affected in certain areas due to Hurricane Florence. Since we've received a small number of calls and discovered delays after investigating via UPS, we wanted to ensure this was communicated with you right away. One of the easiest ways to keep these problems from getting out of control is to give us a call to check status and notify your patients in advance.
To those of our customers in the path of the storm; be vigilant and stay safe! <3
General UPS Service Alerts can be viewed here: https://www.ups.com/us/en/service-alerts.page?id=alert1. For specific requests on orders please contact Customer Service: (920) 469-2559.
- Cherry Optical Lab Expansion and Upgrade Will Add Capacity and Improve Efficiency
- Responding to COVID-19: BARBICIDE® Deemed Safe – Tested by COL
- Slit Lamp Contamination Shield & NEW! Anti-fog 1 oz Spray
- Face Mask have your Lenses in a Fog? Here's a Lens-Safe Solution. copy
- COL + MOSCOT Providing FREE Eyewear to Front Line Medical Personnel