FREE CE Double Header presented by Barry Santini - Sunday, June 27, 2021. Register Today!
How to Customize, Create and Fit Bespoke Eyewear
1 Hour ABO Technical Lecture, Level 2
JUNE 27, 2021
4-5PM EST. Hosted By: Barry E. Santini, ABOM
With tens of thousands of frame styles and brands, picking out a frame often boils down to trial and error. Rather than searching for a needle in a haystack, opticians should reacquaint themselves with how to fit, create and customize a bespoke frame for a wearer's needs.
Making Glasses for the Invisible Man
JUNE 27, 2021
5-6PM EST. Hosted By: Barry E. Santini, ABOM
As the online prescription market grows and consumers become comfortable making an eyeglass purchase "blindly" via the internet, eye care professionals must ask if just an accurate Rx, first-rate materials, and compliance with ANSI standards are still the best yardsticks to evaluate the quality of eyewear in the 21st century.
See What Else My Vision Show has to Offer!
Click Here for More Info!
- Celebrating Our Finalist Nomination for the 2022 Transitions Innovation Awards
- RESOLVED: Lab Connectivity Issues
- UPDATE: LAB CONNECTIVITY ISSUE: How to Temporarily Reach Customer Care
- Cherry Optical Lab is now a Distributor of Avulux Migraine & Light Sensitivity Lenses
- Happy Earth Day! Learn More About Our Efforts & How You Can Help!