FREE CE Double Header presented by Barry Santini - Sunday, June 27, 2021. Register Today!
How to Customize, Create and Fit Bespoke Eyewear
1 Hour ABO Technical Lecture, Level 2
JUNE 27, 2021
4-5PM EST. Hosted By: Barry E. Santini, ABOM
With tens of thousands of frame styles and brands, picking out a frame often boils down to trial and error. Rather than searching for a needle in a haystack, opticians should reacquaint themselves with how to fit, create and customize a bespoke frame for a wearer's needs.
Making Glasses for the Invisible Man
JUNE 27, 2021
5-6PM EST. Hosted By: Barry E. Santini, ABOM
As the online prescription market grows and consumers become comfortable making an eyeglass purchase "blindly" via the internet, eye care professionals must ask if just an accurate Rx, first-rate materials, and compliance with ANSI standards are still the best yardsticks to evaluate the quality of eyewear in the 21st century.
See What Else My Vision Show has to Offer!
- We're Proud to Announce our First Swarf Pick-up!
- FREE Webinar: Blutech Master Series: Kids & Blue Light
- We're Hiring! Are You the Production Manager We're Looking For?
- Our America’s Finest Optical Retailers (AFOR) Contest is back for 2022!
- We're Hiring! Remote CS Positions Available Now! Plus Competitive Wages and Awesome Benefits!