Please use the following link to fill out the Exhibitor's form. All forms must be received by Monday, February 1st.
Please fill in the missing information on the form on the website (link above in red) and we will contact you further regarding the support request which will cover your space.
The “standard” exhibit space is 10x10 and includes 1 skirted table. Special Requests would include expanded booth space, additional tables or a specific location on the exhibit floor. Should you have any special requests, please enter them at the bottom of the form. We will address these requests in the order received.
What you can expect when you choose to participate in WNU:
- Outstanding attendance of motivated and enthusiastic eye care professionals
- Remember, you are going to be at Lambeau Field, not a hotel or convention center
- Beautiful exhibit area on the Lambeau Field Atrium floor
- Purchase rebating offers to stimulate sales
- Ability to hold private meetings with important clients in a Skybox
- Invitation to a private exhibiting vendor and speaker appreciate event on Friday the 18th
A great time that will surely be one of the most memorial optical conventions you will ever be a part of. We're looking forward to having you join us. Thank you for your interest in and support of What's New University 2016.